Sunday, December 2, 2012

To the shelter

This week there is a problem to make classes in the studio that we dance in since last year. This time we've been asked to make the classes in the shelter of the school. First time in my life that I'm getting in there. It was a weird start. The shelter is really close to the studio. The studio was close and dark and I could hardly find the lights and sounds from the shelter for I could get into class. Andreu was there and played. This time - only 4 people in the medium level class. I changed near the entrance cause it was the most logical place in this place if I didn't wanna change near the men. From the advanced - I was the first. I was nervous that the class will be cancel cause it was meant to start in few more minutes and there was only me. The kido came and wasn't really aware about this. The dark in the studio made her confuse as well. And the daughter and the nice one came as well. Ok, there will be a class. I was happy that there is no mirror and I can't see my mistakes this way. Neta went out to check if there is another one who can't find the place. The assistant has started talking with me about a flamenco party that won't be sure if it will happen or not. Something of the studio. From some reason she made a try to be nice. She probably don't feel very well. The medium level class went. We started hands' warming in a circle. My friend and the girl from Haifa came. They are pretty tall and they started to check how much does it take for them to touch the ceiling (which wasn't much). And there was a talk that because of the ceiling is so low - it will be very difficult to dance with the shawls. And the dark in the studio... Neta called the guy who take care for those things and asked him to open for us the studio. We still danced a bit with shawls in the shelter. And he came to tell us it's open. He was waiting till we all take our stuff and go for he will close the shelter. Oh my... Walking with my flamenco shoes out side! I was a bit afraid it will ruin my shoes. My shawl needs a wash as well. The bit in the shelter made it dirty. In the ordinary studio we made some more practice on our alegria. Some parts and then all. And we started to work on some new stuff. We made our entrance. Two others asked if we will have a place to do it in the end of year. At least this time it didn't come from me, and not from one person. After the wars of last year with the bata... If will come from other and not me - it has a chance to be taken seriously. Neta said we will work on it and it probably will have some changes for making some place. One more thing... I will have to work on the new steps for a long time. At least working a lot on the work with the shawl in this part. The steps are easy, but the thing with the shawl... I can't handle it! And others started to cry without tears. Neta makes it too hard for us. In this part I guess that I agree, but... As she answered and I always feel this way - if she won't make us a hard work we won't learn enough and will stay in the same level. The hard part is become better. So, more tries. My friend who was one of the girls who cried already made it and started to show to the girl from Haifa how does she do it. For me who wants it to be hard - I still feel that I have some wars with the shawl. Neta wanted to take a video of us dance the new part. No, I will take the video. I asked for it. I took from Neta her IPhone and made a video of them dancing. I'm good in those things, I still can't do the new part, and Neta is the one who made it, so... The most natural thing to do. And for the end - dancing all from start to the end. And take a practice on a little part that we didn't do before tonight. And again - I'm the last one to close the lights in the studio

No comments:

Post a Comment