Thursday, December 27, 2012

Tonight's workshop

Here it comes! The workshop of Miguel Angel in Tel Aviv. I'm about to go - dead or alive.  I was waiting for so long for this, mostly after I saw how great he is (as a teacher as well) and after that secind time is always easier. That's gonna be my second time with Miguel in a workshop. 

Still - hopefully I will come in one piece. Medical problems again. It's probably nothing serious and still I'm afraid If all my fingers in my legs will stay in their places or not. I'm going to a medical check for it - this morning. Tonight I'm about to go cause I have to. Not even for I will have something to write about (that would be the bonus), it's mostly cause I was waiting for it for so long and I know that I'm about to enjoy every single moment of it. 


And of course - for me will be also Saturday morning and Sunday evening of the workshop (and Saturday night also a show). Tomorrow will be two workshops at Haifa (two classes of three hours each in two different levels)



No comments:

Post a Comment