Sunday, December 23, 2012

About the show (this time)

Oh my, to start to tell ALL after the way it ended.... 

When I came I saw no one I know (accept Keren - the woman who it was possible to get the tickets through her and get to the workshops I will go to. She has a connection about to Compas Company from backstage). I knew that Ilan suppose to come, but as far I saw what's the time - I got in to take my place. 

Inside, a moment after I found my seat... I wonder how people who don't worth it get the good seats almost  every time that I go to see a show. A b$%ch wanted my place. She ain't used to this kind of numbers on the seats. And she didn't know where she came to and what she's about to see. She said to her friend who came with her that she never saw those people before and she hopes it's a good thing. If I didn't realize what she is - I probably would have say to her that yes, it's good. This is the only reason for me to come and see it for the second time. Ilan also came and I waved him from my seat, he waved back and took his place. 

Well, not all who came (and the hall was full accept few seats) were like the creature who sat next to me. I noticed quite in the start that a scene that I remember has gone, but... Once again in the start - Mijal Natan gave a show with her bata de cola and a manton (a big shawl). The audience gave some respect and clap their hands to her. Other girls from her company joined her. More bata, more mantons, and claps of respect. When I saw it in the first time (in another place) - there was a total silence from the audience. This time happened few things that didn't happen before - few problem with the mantons. I won't get into details here, cause after all - I am one of those people who have the respect. And Miguel Angel came in. It was enough for him to get in for getting claps that sounded more than respect. And while his solo - more claps. When I saw it in the first time - the audience probably didn't include some fans (accept me), but it took him a short moment to get some hysterical claps. This time I noticed better how much he enjoy being on stage, which made his performance  even better in my eyes.

And show goes on. After those problems with mantons - all got better, but me - I just waited to the moments of Miguel on stage. And this is one of the lonely dance shows that has a brake. A bit before brake - the creature next to me started to clap like she's in... How to say hafla in English??? A party of belly dances and such things.... In this brake - I didn't leave my seat. There were pages of the program. In all - Miguel's name in Spanish and all others in Hebrew. The one who sat next to me was amazed before the show started that an Israeli actress/singer is  there too. If this is who she knows there - her situation is terrible. One woman in the row behind made some guesses who will do the next parts. And she had a stupid version to say Miguel. And I thought that if someone comes to this kind of show - it won't hurt to know few names made in Spain. And the creature made her own try to look at her piece of paper and it wasn't enough for her to say Miguel in the same stupid way - she said Angel in a half terrible  English. Ok Orna, try NOT to laugh out loud.....

And show goes on. Not much after the brake was over - there was the part that I think is the high light of this show - a long solo part of Miguel. He's amazing! 

And show was over. I ran out for I won't miss Miguel outside, and in case Ilan is there.... So Ilan was outside. We were talking about the show. He knew about that came down because of a talk with a dancer who took a part in the other round and didn't take a part now. One of the dancers from the company came out and got in few times from the backstage. I was amazes that she remembers who I am and the fact she kissed my cheeks. I heard from Keren that the show probably won't run again because the way it costs and the fact that even if a place like this is full - it isn't enough. Ilan and me kept waiting, He knew to stay with me.

When Miguel came out - I didn't have to say a word. It didn't take too long till we hugged and... I;m not gonna wash my cheeks again! He kissed my both cheeks more than once. He also told everyone who wanted to listen that we're connected all the time through the internet. I asked him if it's ok to have one more photo with him. in the start he said "No", but a moment later - he took off all he had in his hands for we'll have a photo together. The dancer who kissed me before took one photo and suggested the back round. After one photo - Miguel asked for another one! I'm totally crazy for him... And we started a talk. Ilan was a part. Now I know that Miguel speaks English very well cause he made this try for Ilan. I never dared to ask him before how does he speak English for I would have to practice my poor Spanish on him. He remembered Ilan as well through Facebook and Ilan was pretty socked by that and because he saw now how humble Miguel is. 

The conversation ended when a friend of Ilan came as well (and I didn't notice in this moment how close they are, and no one told me, but.... No one's business). Migeul kept a bit on a conversation in Spanish with me (cause we were talking in English for Ilan). More kisses and he went. Ilan offered me to join him and his friend to a dinner in a restaurant nearby. I agree (and how could I not?). First time in my life I come as a part of last costumers in a restaurant and it's almost get closed on me....  And one more night walk with my dog for he won't freak out. And time to share the  photos (which I did) and write till the small hours

No comments:

Post a Comment