Monday, December 31, 2012

Workshop with Miguel, day three

Please, don't tell me it's over! After a bit more than a week that I have so much fun - last class of this workshop and this fiesta is over. I have my video (plus one that I didn't think I would) and two more horrible photos (but new). 

My new friend didn't come today. I know, I'm relaxed even without her and I just met her face to face in the first in this workshop, but... It was a pleasure for me to meet her. I didn't see the bitch, so I thought that at least that. This time when I got in Miguel saw me and in the first brake from steps waved me. In case I waved back - would it be too much attention? I just smiled back and went to change. 

I saw the end of the taranto from the advanced. Miguel looked worried and I'm not sure if I know the reason. Someone came in and it took me a little while to understand from where do I know him. He's the father of the kido. When the advanced finished - the kido asked me if I'm not going today to Neta. No, I can't be in two different places. I told her that I already can see Neta ask me in Tuesday where have I've been today, never mind I already told her. She said something she will remind Neta that I'm at the class of Miguel. 

We started from the beginning with the manton. Quite on the start Miguel asked me to use the manton faster than I did. First and last time he asked me to do so in this workshop. I guess it was moment like this and I guess it got better later. The bitch came after all and looked afraid from the new stuff. It wasn't enough to make her take a steps from me. Too close again. 

And a lot of legs' work. Some were practice on what we learned and some few new steps to finish the solea. It was a bit hard cause I wasn't really focused and my injured finger started with some pains. One moment that Miguel looked - I made a mistake. Just a moment which I didn't think. In the moment after I knew it's a mistake and I knew what was wrong. Miguel moved his eyes from my legs to my face. When he saw my embarrassed laugh he knew that he doesn't need to tell me what's wrong. 

And dance again with the manton. When Miguel wanted to put for us the music - the bitch needed attention. She called "Miguel Angel! Miguel Angel!" I'm sure that if she just said "Miguel" it was enough. Miguel stopped all and looked at her. She has something to ask which I didn't get, I just got that she must make an example. Her manton got suck over and over in my face, no matter hoe much I tried to step aside. When she finished to attack me - we danced. 

I just asked Miguel when can I have the video. He said that later on. We made all the solea without him. Than he said he will show us all the parts of mainly legs' work, so if we want to record. He asked me on personally. I answered that I want the whole solea. Miguel said it's really fine if I'll take a video of the legs' work when he do it alone, it won't be instead of making a video of all solea. Fine. I did take a video like this and so did half of the girls.

Right after - all solea when it's possible to take a video. Only me and an old woman made it while others danced. I took a place which looked to me as the best for seeing what's going on in the first row. Miguel didn't dance and made palmas. In the video it's possible to see him as well most of the time. No, I won't upload the video. I probably can do it, but I rather no to try cause it's more for my own memory. Class has over this way. 

Some asked to take photos with him, but it was impossible to convince all to have a group photo. I told him that I have no problem to have one more photo with him. We had one. Miguel asked me how many photos do we have already together. Till I made a count in my head - others got photos with him too. And I saw the photo. It wasn't good enough . I thought it was the flash, so I removed it and asked for another one. Not focused this time, but I can't kill the world because of it. 

I went to change. Upstairs when I was already in my jeans and T-Shirt - someone who took this workshop to asked me how it was for me. I didn't even notice her before and I feel pretty bad because of it, mostly because of another thing she asked me later. When we talked about the fact it could be nicer if there was a bit more space - Mijal called me from the studio down stairs. She had a receipt  to give for my payment. The girl I was talking with told me she went for few workshops and it's always like this - not enough space and too many people in the studio. I said it's more when it includes big accessory like the manton or bata de cola. I told her about the bata workshop I took with Belén Maya, mostly about the too crowded thing then. The girl asked me how long do I dance. I told her it's my 7th year. I'm not a professional, but I just love the way it feels. She made a sigh and a face to explain how much she agree about this love. And she asked me if it's true I was in the front this workshop. Yeah, I did and I'm sorry I didn't notice you before. 

Down there - Miguel was talking with the bitch. Mijal gave me the receipt and we were talking. I asked her if she's about to bring Miguel again. She said that it will be at a work. We talked about last night and the moments in the backstage after the show. She's really sweat and told me she's pleased to know me a bit more than she does in Facebook. 

In the way out... Miguel was near the door. More kisses (like I could without now). I asked him as well if he will be back. He said he hope to. He asked me if we will continue to write each other. Of course! I will miss him too much for giving this up. And by the way of saying goodbye he was worry. It's too cold outside. Don't I have anything to warm my neck? Don't worry! It's after dancing...! Two or three girls who heard it laughed from my answer. I hope it was as a good thing. And got back home to my dog, Facebook, the blog... I hope to see him again - here, in Spain or anywhere else in the world. I hope to learn more from him and see him live on stage again

No comments:

Post a Comment