Tuesday, December 25, 2012

I hope that...

Well.... I know some people do like to read this blog and I hope it will stay this way (mostly because I love writing it).

I do hope it's useful. In case that I upload virtual flyers about shows and workshops - I hope it get to some people who can and want to go to those shows and workshops. 

Still that there are things reminds me lately that I still have higher levels to achieve. I do know that although the blog gets more and more popular with time - I do aware that there are some blogs which are more popular (and those I know about flamenco and more popular - at least are blogs that I do love myself to read). And I still finds out from time to time other bloggers in here that gets benefits that I still can dream on. Some of them gets it about flamenco while it's clear they don't write only about flamenco and their knowledge about flamenco.....

And one more thing: I still works hard to get the information that I do upload here. In few cases - readers sent me this information. Those who sent me knows that I'm talking about them. One thing that I can say to those readers: THANK YOU VERY MUCH! And once I got about a show from a dancer who I don't know if he knew my blog before. And this is a small part. I work alone for getting the information. I won't complain cause it's something that I choosed to do and I enjoy doing it. The problem is that I don't get to ALL, and sometimes when I finally get the information - it's too much in the last moment or when it's no relevant any more. So now I found out that people waits for the information that I give, but I don't always have it. 

Recently someone asked me why don't I publish about flamenco shows in Japan. Sorry, but until I found out about flamenco in Japan (although they love it there).... Now I found out about two different things which gives flamenco to Japan. So, as a comment to one of the things - I did upload to the fan page in Facebook as well.... Someone wrote that when Juan De Juan will come to New York or New Jersey... In case I will know that he come to perform in New York or New Jersey - I promise to publish it

No comments:

Post a Comment