Friday, December 28, 2012

A thanking time

I have a feeling that I should do it more often. I mean to the thing I should stop from time to time from the information and just thank you.

This time - after there were a bit over than 40,000 entrances (and I know you also read it, I receive the comments) - thank you all! Thank you for watching, reading, following and for all the comments. All of you makes me know that I do something right (accept my own pleasure). 

I know that there are still other bloggers who can make some more buzz, already have more readers than I do and get some free benefits for writing their blogs and writing about. I write mostly for my own pleasure and just in case I can promote flamenco by that (and send you to see/hear/dance or anything like that) - that's already a little winning for me. And as long as I do have you, my readers - that's my best benefit I can get. Of course if I will get from time to time to see shows for free could help my bank account, but.... It won't be worth much if no one will read about it. 

I can't remember if I told about all the states that read this blog now. I did write once, but things change and accept many readers I have in USA, Russia, Spain and quite from Israel - since I published about (yeah, Miguel again) about the premier of Kain - the latest of Miguel Angel alone - I have many new readers from Germany. And as I see in my own status that I can get here - the readers from Germany become also faithful to me and my blog. 

Anyway, no matter where you come from - I love you all and hope you will enjoy reading La Reina De La Luna + for much longer 


No comments:

Post a Comment