Saturday, December 22, 2012

OMG! It´s tonight!

Well, after all the time I was waiting, after he made few short classes already that I did know about in the last moment (what a shame), I try to figure out that my next opening shot with Miguel is tonight. I already saw photos of others with him in Facebook, a thing which blows my mind till tonight.  For now, I guess that he saw as well at least some of his new photos in Israel with other fans, but... I know that the "like" came to the one of me with him from last year, third time now when I changed my profile picture again and it's our photo together. I hope to have some more photos with him from this time as well.

And for tonight - Pavo Real in Suzanne Dellal, Tel Aviv. Later on - a 3 days workshop in Tel Aviv. And next Saturday - David and Bat Sheva (at Suzanne Dellal again). A whole Miguel party for me. And as I understood - I will see Ilan in the audience in both shows (and probably in the workshop as well and if so - he will be in the advanced, so just meeting between classes). 



No comments:

Post a Comment