Friday, December 28, 2012

One of those attacks...

After the class last night I wrote that I was jealous for a moment because of the kido that went to the advanced' class. It was over fast because of my joy from the class I took. And the kisses (although yesterday I wasn't the only one who received kisses of manners). 

Today it's pretty came back. Miguel made workshops in Haifa - two different classes, two different levels (beginners and medium level). Each took 3 hours. I saw the photos. Fine, it didn't over for me, but... One of the girls there.... I saw that she went also to the workshop at Nirit, had few photos there (although Miguel accepted - she looked more pleased from him). Now she took a part in Haifa. Now I know that in both classes...... And I have to enjoy one level in Tel Aviv

No comments:

Post a Comment