Sunday, December 9, 2012

This class...! In the close studio

Every day is a new day. I can't believe it happened this way. My mobile phone was open all morning and I closed it only in the afternoon. Since I'm in Facebook - I became one of those crazy people who check e-mails before they really open their eyes in the morning. No mail today. I was hurry to the studio and I was sure I'm late. The studio was closed, even the gate for the little garden around was locked. I went to the old studio. The building was open and I was happy. I just thought that it become already too hot for me. The walking to the studio from home and going up 3 floors without an elevator. The next problem - I heard something that sounds like a ballet class from one of those studios. I opened my mobile phone and made a try to call Neta. No answer. Then I found out that I have text message. From Neta. She's sick and will be no classes today. Oh dear......! In the way back - I made a call to people outside the studio, just for telling that how terrible it is. Well, I wasn't in the worst case. In the way out I saw the girl from Haifa comes. I can go and come back to the studio and my house by walking, but she comes from another city... I asked her if she knows that there is no class. She asked as well about e-mails. No, there was no e-mail, just a text message that came too late for me. After I got a bit more far from the studio - I found out that Neta made a try to call back. I was talking with her and she apologized that I came. She asked if I didn't get the message. Yeah, after I came... She asked how do I go back home. This is isn't the problem now... I'm sorry for the girl from Haifa who came for a class that didn't happen. She said she would call to apologize her as well and just because she doesn't come every time...

No comments:

Post a Comment