Monday, December 17, 2012

At Saturday it starts and ends

So, this Saturday - a " start shooting". Miguel is already here for last preparation for anything that will go on now. This Saturday it will officially start with the show Pavo Real that he dance with Compas Company. It will happen at Suzanne Dellal, Tel Aviv. It will be the second time I'm gonna see it (As you know - since I went to his earlier workshop in Tel Aviv and and went to this show in the first time - I became a real fan of him, although I knew before he well worth it). I have to behave like a real fan (or in other words - like a 15 years old girl) and see it again. And of course - I do like the Israeli company that he will perform with. So, that's the start. After that - workshops. I will go to one level workshop in Tel Aviv, and then - Daviv and Bat Sheca. One more Saturday in Suzanne Dellal. But... I'm not sure how many time after that (if at all) will be of those two shows. Here it comes! And here it will over too soon for me...
For tickets (Pavo Real this Saturday or David and Bat Sheva in the next Saturday) - 03-6959536 In case you're still not in Israel and want your tickets - 00-972-3-6959536 (just notice the hour). It's through the production, so this phone number is also good to check if there are any places left to the workshops in Tel Aviv

No comments:

Post a Comment