Sunday, June 10, 2012

Tonight.....

I still don't know the reason. There was suppose to be a class tonight, but Neta said last week that she won't be able this time to give it. There was a talk about to move the class for tomorrow for we won't miss a thing near the end, but... Yesterday her assistants (or was it this morning?) that too many won't be able to come tomorrow instead. At least this is what she said. After few things I saw and after the little talk with my friend and the snobbish woman - I hope she meant it and not just say it. No farruca class this week... Horrible, isn't?And no scary classes anymore at Tuesdays, so - I will have to wait until Wednesday. Gee, it's been a long time since I really went once a week for a class (two classes for an evening), and a longer time for one class every week. Since I made it in the last time - those classes and flamenco at all became like drugs to me. I hope to stay calm....

No comments:

Post a Comment