Monday, June 25, 2012

Oh dear

Looks like everybody starts to freak out before the end. And it was a mess - the studio is in a school and many people came with their kids. Probably their end of year, so... I hardy could change cause a MAN got into the clean ladies room and closed the main door. To get the other side.... Too many parents and it was a mission impossible to do. I have no idea how did I do it in the end. In the studio itself - no place so sit. Hardly found a place to put my stuff. All were on time - even the nice one who won't perform came. I was sure that everyone will notice my new amazing flamenco pants. Well.... It's true that height don't get to were it mean to by design, and although it doesn't make me look thinner - It doesn't make me fat as I thought. And it looks so pretty... Neta was the only one who said something - it's a bit hard for me to translate it to English. It goes much better in Hebrew and I think it's only in Hebrew - some kind of a funny bless for a new thing. After we started warming - a slap on my shoulder. The assistant of Neta did it for telling me that the pants looks good on me. After a while I felt that I step on the pants. After making it thinner size - it's still have a little distance between me and pants. I will have to look out and get it up in a way people won't really notice (or at least won't mind) from time to time. Later on - one of the kids looked a bit. And practice the new stuff. The nice one has been asked to move aside - it's fine that she dance, but if she don't perform she'll better dance in a place that won't confuse us. In one point - the "ballerina" had something to fix me in the new part. Maybe she was right this time, but I don't think her god damn business! Not after she told me I have nothing to worry for although she gives me all the reasons I was afraid of. I didn't even answer. After that - the messy kido had something to say. In the new part - we go one next to the other. I couldn't do it in the right place cause she was on my way. She asked me if I wasn't suppose to do it in the other side. I said that I do - that's what I tried to do. At least in her case there was no need to say it again. And the part that we started to work on, but my part wasn't finish. The messy kido and one another that do it with us got their instruction what to do. From some reason I thought that Neta is about to forget me with it. In the moment I asked - I got the answer that it's impossible to do it with three at a time. And Neta went to put the music. Oh dear... I was forgotten after all! But she had to through me, so I got my instruction. Still it was pretty crazy. I got one more slap - the adult one who do this part with me. On my palm. She isn't a bad person, so I can't say a word. I still prefer that she won't touch me (I'm doubted about her self hygiene). The instruction itself was include in "What you're doing? Too small! Not like that!". Oh My... At least when I finally got what I have to do - I made it well enough to hear it looks good. And I love my part (matador again with two "bulls" this time). When we really dance - all forgot where to stand, but after a short while we found our place. As we danced I moved few times from the place I needed to be. I was aware to it. The reason was that I was behind backs of others (mostly the "ballerina", but also the one that I take a part with her and kido). Once I looked at Neta for seeing how does she respond. She looked back and I'm sure she noticed, but not a word. Other times - I've been asked to go back my place. Only once when we started - we needed to start again cause not all were in their place. The fixings were mostly to the "ballerina" and the other one who was hiding me, and the fat woman. In the end of class - what we'll have to fix next week. I said that the places - I stand too much behind backs of other and can't see the mirror. I said it loud and clear. When few already went - I came to Neta to say it to her a bit more personally that I know that not all the time I was in my place, but the fact that others were between me and the mirror... Neta still has time with it. When I started to change - my friend said as well that the pants are really pretty and looks good on me. And she loves the color. She said it's good that this time I didn't take "a boring black". I said that in these pants - "a boring black" isn't an option. She said it's good that I didn't have this option. She prefer the color that I have on this. Well, a little success with clothes this time. I was sure it will be more hysterical, but it's good enough for now

No comments:

Post a Comment