Thursday, June 21, 2012

Couple more from last night

There are couple more little crazy things from last night near the end of class. I probably forgot about it because of the late hour and heat. The fat woman has so much talent (I don't really mean it) till she do what she wants cause she can't do anything else. In our standing of the start in the caña with bata de cola it's getting to absurd: She need to put her hand on my friend's shoulder. I think that my friend should have a problem with it, but no. The fat woman won't put her hand. So hard...!! Neta asked her near the end of class if she wants to change it. If she won't put her hand - her whole stand will be changed. The fat woman said it isn't a problem. She remind to put her hand, but took it back in a moment and started to laugh. Haha... While my friend had a real problem last night cause she didn't make it with one of the new steps - Neta tried to explain it with going back. Neta got so into the explain till she got back. I was behind her. I made a try to run away. It didn't work out - After a short while Neta stood on my bata. I never though it will get to point that SHE will do it.... After the class was over - my friend apologized. She didn't give much space this class. Welcome to the club! All girls did it this year with the batas, although she was the only one who thought that maybe it not suppose to happen

No comments:

Post a Comment