Friday, June 22, 2012

Sometimes people are weird

Ok, that other blogger who loves to attack me...... He gets too much from my attention. He's back. I saw a little thing he wrote as a comment in facebook to someone else in a flamenco group we're both there. He try to look so much smarted than everyone else. For a video of a solea music. Others loved it, but he had to say a philosophy theory about where it comes from and the original thing about it - never mind that he loved it himself (he wrote it). Now he say that Paco De Lucia came something like a year ago to Tel Aviv. Few months less. Now I had to write a comment. Amazing he has his fans. Someone wrote a comment back that he won't forget the date. Pissed me off. I wrote her it's for sure - hey, I've been there, I wrote about it (in the morning after and my blog will be a year old next month) and it was close to my birthday. I told her that she can check the date - 29/10/2011. Oh, that remind her that it was in October - she just got back from abroad and couldn't come. Oh, my tears are falling! And now I'm the petty! Getting into small things. I'm NOT! I can't tell all what he wrights in his blog - unlike him (he can tell me about things I forgot that I wrote)..........

No comments:

Post a Comment