Saturday, June 23, 2012

A CD

I knew that the CD of Yael Horwitz is about to go out to stores, a song from it already in the radio, and this is the reason for the special shows in the start of July. Well, in the last class there was a talk about which singer we'll have in the end of year. Yael's name poped up as someone who was invited but won't be able to come. By the way - I found out that her CD is already in the stores. She's a facebook' friend of mine who came to me and invited me to the shows, and I knew about her fan page, but... I didn't know about it's already possible to get it. Yesterday I went to records' shop in Tel Aviv that sell record (the old thing) and CD's of unique/good music. It's a very big and popular music store. I asked for this CD. They told me they asked her to bring them some copies, but they still don't have it. I gave them details for getting me one when they's have it. I probably will have it in the next few days. And at night I saw that a dancer from the south (that the crazy blogger is her guitar player) thanked her in public for recieving it. Looks like that I starts to have some influence, but not all knows it to the end... Any case - when I'll have it and listen to it - I'll write what I think of it

No comments:

Post a Comment