Thursday, June 28, 2012

What a mess with the end...

Well, many changes. We'll have reharsle an evening before the show, a thing we never had before. Still - all the time there are changes. Every year we have before show two hours to practice on stage our dances. This year - we've been told about an hour and a half. Afterwards - when I alread started to invite people - the hour of show has been changed. A half an hour later on. Now an e-mail from the assistant of Neta. One more later on with the show, and one hour earlier with reharsle. I don't know how will I hang on without to crash. And I was talking with one of my friends - one who came last year. In the start she said that she's about to come again for sure, even that it's with payment this time. She said she enjoyed it last year. Now when she heard about the new change with time she said that she might not be able to come in this hour... And I have some other things as well on my mind now. I don't think I can handle it now.......

No comments:

Post a Comment