Monday, June 18, 2012

The seamsress

So I was taking my new flamenco pants to the seamstress. Not the one who made it, but one who works near me, we know each other and I trust her. Now she will make it for a thinner size. It suppose to be ready tomorrow. Still - with my flamenco clothes there must be some dramas. I hope that this little drama will finish in a way tomorrow with my pants ready. My beautiful blue flamenco pants. I mean - I see it as blue. My head works like a man in those things. I see it as blue, a normal woman will see it as petrol. Probably because of it I enjoy so much do the farruca with all kneeling and matadors... Hopefully next week I will be dance in it (about time, isn't?). The other girls are very welcome to give some comments in the same spirit of the guitar player

No comments:

Post a Comment