Thursday, June 21, 2012

I'm getting better, but makes some troubles

Almost in the last moment. The fat woman came in the same time with her husband. I looked at him madly while she got into the building. he got away for now. I was putting my stuff in the studio and went out again to change. The man was there, so... This time got into my bata without waiting. When I got back - someone that I don't know was there near the door. She asked me when is the next class. I told her that in few minutes. I tought it's a bit weird that only now in this time of year she comes to class. Still didn't say a word about it, just noticed how late it is. She came in with me. I looked at the beginners and saw a pink bata in the other side. My friend was already there. Then the beginners finished their class and I found out why did this someone came - she came to see and try clothes. She asked to do it inside the studio for she will able to see what we're doing. No problem. And our time to start. Neta was pleased that my friend came this time for the warming. But where are everyone? We started while the fat woman still changes for a long, long time. The "smart" one came and was ready fast. Lots of practice. Pretty on start I recived a nice complement: Neta said that she doesn't have to look at me - she already knows I do it fine. Made my day! Although I'm always pleased to get some eyes on me. Later on - dancing. This time I made some mistakes. I don;t know if it's because of a week of no dancing with my bata, or the complement or both. Then a brake. Neta went out for a moment. The "smart" one checked a skirt and said it's hers now. I told my friend that next class I will come with my new pants. When Neta came back... Well, this blog has a fan page in facebook. A bit before I started to write it - I told Neta that I'm about to start. All makes mistakes. She didn't respond, so... Maybe it's selfish and not too kind, but I didn't know what I have to do with her non-respond. Others gave me some more credits for keep going on with it. At least one gave some information while he knew that I'll help him with it (it was here as well). Other one gave me the option of writing about her and gave me many complements about this blog. She even see me now as information for all flamenco events (which is another comeplemnt for me). Still - a lot of information that I get is thanks for a lot of searching work. The site of Neta was one more riddle for me - I found it out myself and couldn't understand how did it happen. Now many things recieved their answers. Before we dance again - Neta said something weird. Ahh... La reina the la luna... LUNA! Then she looked at me and asked "Are you La Reina?" I signed "yes" with my head. Why do I have a feeling that I'm in trouble? She said that her site with clothes wasn't meant to start with publishing now, it's still too soon for her. I won't remind names, but she meant to tell someone before the publishing to prevent a fight. She didn't have that time and the other one called her. A fight has started because of me... OOPS! I told her that didn't mean it. Neta said she believe me, but it wasn't too nice. But there is a good side that I meant to happen: the one who was in the start to check skirts and another one came to her because of it. And the fight has over as well. Neta said that although nothing has been publish in as it should - I found it in a moment. That's what happen when you search all the time... We danced again. I still get too much into the circle we started to work on last week. In the last 10 minutes - few more steps. And Neta asked us to make rounds in a kind of last year. The "smart" one wasn't there last year, so she didn't know. My friend didn't remember. The fat woman didn't say a word, but her husband looked at us again. Seeing the light of his cigarette on the mirror... He's driving me crazy really bad. I thought I know what Neta mean, but after all the time I didn't make it - I wasn't sure I will be able to do it from no movement at all. I didn't ask and prefered to get a little risk. We made our new part and I was going on with this round. I guess it wasn't a big risk. I made it. Neta said that she meant to what I just did and I did it well. I became an example for what should we do. Neta asked me to do it again for others will see. I still have it after all - I made it again without any other flamenco step before. The fat and "smart" made it, but NOT as good as I did. My friend didn't do it since last year, and this year she missed too many classes. She became a little "rusty" and it was hard for her. Neta tried to help her, my friend didn't like it was THAT hard for her and almost has started a new fight. I guess that only a look of it. By the way - my friend pulled off from her bata a part that she didn't like and made a practice with a little piece of fabric in her hand. Am I dreaming that all this class happen? Too surrealistic and crazy. One of the crazy parts that I became the example. I can feel it that I became better this year, but I didn't dare to think I made it THAT better. In the end of class - I wasn't sure if we have a watch on us. I had the time to change. Some talking about upcoming flamenco shows. I still wasn't alone to go out - I went out with Neta and my friend and the talking were out with us

No comments:

Post a Comment