Thursday, June 14, 2012

Flowers and batas

One more bata class after a restless day... At least I didn't have to beg for having an air conditioner on. Easy to say that from my class I was the first to come again, but it's getting into the studio itself. I seen the daughter outside. Inside the studio - the rush for the end of year. The beginners will have to wear some flowers in their hair in the show. One of the girls was so eager with it till she almost forgot to give attention to the steps of dance. Lots of jokes on it, but as she looked like - she took it cool. Went out to change. Most of girls have been there for class in time. I was still in pants and again - change to the bata in the last moment. We had a short warming with the batas. My friend wasn't there. Neta got crazy from it - after all it makes all easier, almost end of year... After the shorter than ever warming - we should dance ALL. We went our places. This point - my friend came in running. We started to dance without her for not wasting time. My friend changed and almost made to the part of fit to us - Neta found a thing to fix us. We started all again. I guess that Sevilla is too much in my mind and I got "stuck" on things from there - even if it isn't flamenco. Pretty fast my eyes fell on a necklace that my friend was wearing. I told her that I think it's pretty. She said it's from Sevilla. No sign to flamenco, but... Dancing more and more. Fixing again, and again, and again... Twice Neta stopped to work with my friend alone about little things from the caña that we made in the warming. Well, twice that they did it both. First time all girls joined. And we started working on some new steps. Neta said once that I get too much inside the circle that we made in the new part. And once again - getting into surrealism - while practice the circle we danced a bit around Neta. It was pretty crazy in my eyes although I can't say that I have a problem with it. In one brake that most of us made near the end while Neta worked with my friend alone - the husband of the fat woman came to say "hello" through the window. Then Neta asked which shirts will we wear. I looked at my black shirt and wondered if anything wrong with it. the fat woman said that she will wear red. And all looked at me and my friend said that I should wear a purple or pink one cause of the colors of my bata. Oh, then an offer that all of us will wear purple and pink shirts. Oh dear... From where will I bring one? And practice again on the new part. Neta said that we will be amazing. I had to say something now. I asked "what do you mean we WILL BE amazing? don't we amazing already?". Well, I don't think that all in this group are amazing, but I can;t say it in class, don't I? Neta said that this is the right way of thinking, but she mean that we will be even more amazing on stage. Ok, I can live with it. Before class was over the nice one went. After class - I wasn't hurry to change. Although I haven't seen the husband anymore, but I rather be sure that I won't strip him. I went to Neta to talk with her. I was sure that I'll miss Sunday class this time cause of an art exhibition that I take a part in. Because of few changes - I still a part in this exhibition but won't have to miss any class because of it. My friend who set next to Neta asked me about this exhibition. I didn't have to tell her that it will happen - she saw my uploads in facebook, but had things to ask about my part. And once again - till I finally changed again - I was the last one in the studio

No comments:

Post a Comment