Monday, June 4, 2012

Hidden farruca

One more farruca class. It was needed last week too, but.... I thought that the guitar player comes this time. I came tired again and heard the music - a thing which made me more sure about it. Medium level class was full - accept the the guitar player. It was only a recording. This time I wasn't the first of my class - the ballerina was already there. She took a video with her phone (hell knows why). For a moment I forgot what happened last time so I said "hello" and tried NOT to disturb her. After that I started to wonder. Most of us came. Only my friend wasn't there. The ballerina moved to wear Neta's new pants (those like I will have in petrol for the end of year). Oh my... Just made want it already. One of the kidos ran to her for showing her thrill. The ballerina gave back the pants. I asked Neta if she mind to teach us in the next year one more palo of men (hey, I want to use my pants a bit more than end of year show!). I got a "maybe" answer. Took a little time to get all girls to start class. Maybe accept me... I wanna be ready for the end of year and Neta didn't need much to convince me to prepare. So she said that "we" start. All girls came. My friend came in the warming. Than dancing - in the middle of class. For a start - just to remember the standing. I was the first to remind few parts in the the standing and how we changed the entrada. Few others "woke up" and helped to complete what I have started. We changed again the entrada. So - I will stay in the left side (for me) - but I will get in to stage from the right with those who are in my side. When we started to work on the standing (and few more little changes) my friend wasn't there. I told her about the changes. Few things I wasn't sure that I will be clear enough, but I made all the best to let her know. Still she was a bit confused - almost came to stand near me. Although she will be in the same line - we have the fat woman between us, so it wasn't "to the point". I can't blame her. Even girls who were this time needed some time to calm down and get into details. Other things made me nervous. No, it isn't the husband of the fat woman. He wasn't there this time. Still I saw someone smoke and look. It was the cleaner man who went away after he finished the cigarette. What was really bad was the standing. in the new entrada - the fat woman wanted to correct me and almost got into me. She was wrong. After she saw I don't mind what she say - she asked how to do it. I made it right. And a bit more: I know we'll have a big stage, but the girls disturb me in this thing. I will have to be in the end and be a bit behind the nice one and one more who will be in the first row. I do like the nice one, but it's really difficult to dance near/behind her. Her head in the sky at least like mine - a thing that makes her forget that others dance around her. The other one I'll be "between" her and the nice one just don't mind a thing. It felt like a war to keep my little space for "the audience" (the mirror) will see me. At one point that we really danced - they both got too close to each other and I didn't have anywhere to run. I just danced and hoped Neta will notice. Neta came, corrected the ballerina.... I still danced while seeing only the back of the one who don't mind a thing and a bit of the nice one. I looked Neta and made her a sign. Nothing really happened. Not much after we have been asked to practice this part again. The nice one and the other one were still too close to each other and I was behind their back without a view to the mirror. I said "I think that needed a bit of..." I made a sign with the hands of giving space. Neta asked them to move a bit aside for it will be possible to see me. They did. Hallelujah! And dancing more and practice some more. In the end of class - just feel a bit more of the end. Now it's only talking about this. I guess it isn't too sad - after all we have a lot to show and made a lot of work (at least some). And there will be next year.... And this is before we really finished

No comments:

Post a Comment