Friday, February 10, 2012

Till the festival

Well, looks like I have three options now of with whom to go to the festival. I mean to the next Días De Flamenco. First of all - I could always go alone and just meet people there. Accept that, as a "good girl" and as a try to take my family down with me - I offered my mother to come with me this time to see one of my favorite dancers (this time - Rocío Molina). Third option: to go with a friend. I sent an e-mail to Neta, an e-mail to my friend from the studio and an e-mailto a friend from Jerusalem. I told Neta and my friend from the studio that the kido was right (and this time it's for my real happiness) and Rocío Molina in the main thing at the up-coming festival. My friend from the studio answered pretty fast. She was happy for the information as well (I sent all known details) and offered me that we'll buy tickets and go together. Sound good for me and I like the option... Till then - One more photo of Rocío

No comments:

Post a Comment