Tuesday, February 14, 2012

If I will be lucky

Well, I found out that after all Rocío Molina will give a class of two hours in Días de Flamenco. Every year the dancer who comes gives two hours at friday mornings. I heard from some girls that this year won't be that class. Weird. Any case - it always show up in different places than the posters. I called the maneger of the foundation who do this festival every year to get into the list. It doesn't cost much, but a bit more than it was when Farruquito came... She didn't ask to write my name, only told me where to send a check and asked me to write my detailes in a letter. She said that there are no many places lest in class... I hope I didn't miss it yet. I will see the show for sure, but the class.... Hopefully. Till then - a bit more of Rocío

No comments:

Post a Comment