Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Upside-down sitiuation

Yesterday as I said - started a sesion of classes instead of missing ones. Still - last week I got to class on tuesday just to find out that my class has been canceled for that time. This time, as far as it's a hard one and last week I didn't have it I didn't want to miss it again. Never mind that since last night I got cold and since morning few more "nice" things like this. And the bit I get to sleep in the last days and nights - people disturb for my sleep. I didn't dare to say I'll miss class - hard as it will be. Sick and tierd - I can't miss classes. For it won't happen again - I opened my mobile phone. I had two messages from Neta, one is a voice one and the is text one. The other one who comes every time said again that she won't come. She's sick too. At least I knew in time, but it will be harder to come back next week. The body will feel the time that I don't practice...

No comments:

Post a Comment