Monday, February 13, 2012

What a pain...

One more farruca class. Looks like many things got weirder. At least I'm happy to say that the husband of the fat woman didn't look from the window all class again. I'm not sure that he even was there yesterday. When I got there - I saw her swing in the playground near the studio. It was silence from the studio. Inside some of the fellows there stood and some sat on the banches or on the floor. Neta talked and told them that they try to open their minds for different kind of stduys. The guitar player sat there too and polished his nails. When I was busy with my flamenco clothes all started to laugh. When I looked I got the reason - Neta finished her speech and started to make some moves with her hands like she polish her nails too. Well, few more girls came. THe assistant of Neta who's in the medium level class stopped dancing. She started to talk with the nice girl without the self-confidence. Neta thought it's the nice one who make the disturb and said her name loud and asked her to be quiet. Then the assistant moved to another girl who learn with me the farruca. It's third year we're together. This girl is a real sweety who has a hearing problem - includes the machine on her both ears. Still she do her best and try all the time. When the assistant started to talk with her - Neta understood where is a problem and asked her assistant not to do it now. The assistant didn't look settesfide. When the other class has finished I talked with the nice girl. My friend offered that we'll go in a group with her and two more if they would like too to see the show of Rocío Molina. I asked if she knows it. She didn't know yet. My friend came earlier than the usual. The nice one came to her to ask. It apear to be that after many talks about the festival and the course of Maria Juncal who doesn't have a conection - the nice one had a mix in her head between the things. She understood from me that instead of an offer to see with us a show of Rocío Molina in Día de Flamenco - she thought I offer her to come with us to the course of Maria Juncal. The class has started. Every little stop - the guitar player polished his nails again. Our dance include few going downs - in the start in a way that I really don't see it menly. After that - at least twice we need to kneel down like men. Others still see it as difficult, for me - at least one thing that comes naturally. So, I was happy with it till in the practice I did it with all my heart. That's a bad idea when you need to kneel down. I got down bad on my right knee twice, and that's only in the practice. I started to feel pains in my knee. It didn't disturb me to keep dancing but it wasn't a big fun to bump the knee this way. The good thing is that I still have my both knees work and if to bump them - this is the way! Near the end we danced all together. After that - two groups. It was a mess to decide who will dance in the first group. I was in the second and didn't complain. The quiet kido was happy to be in the first cause the other kido didn't. When my turn came with others - the messy kido took it to a faster dance than it should and all of use went after her. Neta tried to remind to do it slower, but the kido was so inside her fast, and she made it so loud till none of us could take her down. In the end of class - Neta wanted to to record the dance for it will be easier, and this time - it's better to have it with the guitar player. She said she wanna do it alone, but in the moment after she said that we already know the dance better than her, we remember and she doesn't. She askd the quiet kido to dance with her cause she remember it all well and her abillity to the beat is great. Well made videos. I thought I started, but a bit after the entrada (entrence) I notice it doesn't recording. What a shame. That what happen in the end of day for people who can't constrade well. At least for me it's an easy thing to remember. Still I have a video of 7 minutes and we didn't finish the cheografy for this dance.... When it's over I called Suzanne Dellal to ask them quetions about the show of Rocío Molina in Días de Flamenco. The nice one wasn't sure if she would come and said it's depand of how much cost a ticket. My friend wasn't sure cause she didn't talk yet about it with another friend of her and maybe her husband (of my friend) wanna come too. Still just to ask. As far as not all were sure or knew about it - it was a little problem to already invite tickets to all of us. And while I'm on the phone with them we had little argew where should we sit. My friend said that I want it too close to stage. The guy I talked with from Suzanne Dellal asked me if I want to call later. I said yes. My friend said that maybe we should wait to next week (agin we won't have a bata class this week). In the end we said that fine - we don't have to sit all together. It's enough that we'll go in the same evening, maybe eat something together before the show, and never mind - after all when the show will start we won't be able to talk anyway. They said that if I'm on a hurry to get my ticket they don't mind if I'll invite to myself and they will wait. So, I am in a hurry. When I got back home I called Suzanne Della again and invited myself a tiacket to friday night in the third row. I'm about to see Rocío Molina!

No comments:

Post a Comment