Sunday, February 12, 2012

Getting ready for some other classes

So, I said that I will get some classes instead of those everyone has missed (anything for Belén). One of them is really early for the hours that I work lately (one of the reasons that I don't come anymore to the medium level classes). I made that on that day I won't get a shift, at least not a noon shift, so this thing is setle. Today the assistant has sent an e-mail with a fandango de Huelva song. It's a song of Marina Heredia that the medium level class of tusdays learn with. A beautiful song and I'm so sorry that I can't come to this class too. I heard it many times when I came to my class and they still danced in their time. I started to love this song... And I wish I could go to more classes and I never danced fandango. Now it looks like that I have many things to wait for - ordinary classes, classes which will come instead of the missing ones, Días de Flamenco with Rocío Molina, a spring course of Maria Juncal (I'll miss two regular classes for that and I will be disapointed if my friend won't come after it was her idea)...

No comments:

Post a Comment