Thursday, February 23, 2012

Getting weirder

I probably was the first to come last night from the bata class. Not all from the begginers came neither. One of them finally came with a flamenco skirt and shoes. Not too fancy, but she made her hair properly and some make up. That was enough for looking pretty fancy. Ok, maybe this class has a chance. And there was a new one again. I got into a shirt I get to dance in and to comfortable pants for the warming. Three more from my class came. The fat woman without a willing found a place not too far from me in a bench near the one I took. the nice one wasn't sure where to put her stuff. In the end - she found a place for it far, but came to talk with me. She said that the new one in the begginers looks to her like a stand-up comedian from TV. And some more things to talk. Neta asked her to be quiet. She didn't like it and said that she's always get to be the trouble. She went to her stuff. And to me. The "smart" one came and tried to look happy to see me. She really makes me worry this way. In the begginers were 4 - so did we. The nice one told Neta that the new one looks like the stand-up comedian from TV, Neta said that she doesn't only looks like. She is from TV. She leaves nearby and heard us all the time and wanted to try. I think that the fat woman wanted to strangle me yesterday. After I had a mini-war with her because of the watching of her husband through the window - there was a new thing. The woman from begginers who finally came with a skirt stayed to watch us something like half of class. She sat inside the studio on one of the benches. It didn't disturb me at all and I didn't say a word about it. The warming has started with basic stuff for those who wanted in this class (my friend and the red head). Neta asked for the air how come that those who wanted this kind of warming are not there. Just to the air cause no one could answer. And for the batas. Mine was in another fix last week and I didn't try it yet since till class. The pants got stuck in things it shouldn't while I tried to change. I was hurry to put on myself the bata cause I saw that the tree others are ready and almost they start without me. The warming with the bata was hard. The skirt sat on me very weird and I didn't get the reason. I already started to think that the fixing got too good. I was busy in trying to find out what's wrong not less than doing the warming. It took me quite a long time. The begginer said that it looks very hard thing to do (using the bata) and it doesn't temp her to try one day. In the end - I found out what was the problem. I hate to say it, but it was me. Because of the hurry - I didn't put it "in the middle" while zipper and fabric sat behind right. And the zipper got stuck in a weird way in my shirt. When I fixed it - it was fine. The problem was that even 4 woman in bata don't have enough space in the studio and all of us dance too close to each other. Well, the fat woman fake a dance. And she was traveling again. Once or twice almost "between my legs" and other times were those choice - if to stand near me, behind me or behind the nice one. It freaked me out and appeal my bad-anyway concentration. After the the little fight I had with her and won - she started with this. What do I have say NOW? Even in the end of first year we learned together (my 4th year) she stepped on my foot on stage while there was an audience. A year before I thought that I know how to run out in an elegant way from those who can't dance in the space they have. All my 4 year she proved me wrong. I can't run from her...

No comments:

Post a Comment