Monday, February 20, 2012

Full time getting back

What a mess. Not all remembered (at least at the medium level class) that this evening starts a sesion of getting back some lost classes. The assistant of Neta got mad and said she will send an e-mail again. Oh dear... When my class has started I found a place far from the kids and near my water. What a shame that the fat woman got near me too... I guess she was waiting for her husband. At least no watching this time. A bit after the warming has started we stopped. Neta had something to say. My friend came on time to hear this. Neta is in the association of chografers in Israel which includes 250-300 dancers. Most of them are modern style dancers, but it includes some flamenco dancers. They will make in the close summer a project which won't include all dancers. They let all dancers give an offer for a show with an inporation from a great person. Neta gave an offer to make a show in the insoration of Mario Maya. Neta and 4 other dancers got "Yes" and all rest didn't (through 250-300 dancers!). Neta asked from Belén to get the approval of his family to use some certein music of him. She got "Yes" again... Now it's still in a wirk. For some more warming she let us hear a song which sang by Mario Maya. He was a dancer, but he sang too. Neta who danced in his company for some years (and this way she knows personally and a friend of his daoughter Belén). Neta said that he never was pleased from the way people sang the songs he wanted to use and many times sang himself. It was amazing song and he deffently knew how to sing as much as he knew how to dance. When the warming and listening to Mario has finished Neta said it's from the '60 and it was very modern for that time. Well, easy for me to belive. It doesn't sound very tradisional. We practiced a lot. It's almost easy for me to do it and getting easier. The biggest problems for me are to remember all the composing together, and when we really dance - in the second time we need to kneel I do it sometimes in the wrong knee... The fat woman doesn't even try. All kneel and she stands. I thought in the start that I just stepped to her in waiting to her husband. When we started dancing and re-located she came after me. In the middle she started traveling around. Great! Now when her husband finally stopped watching -she starts to travel in the middle of dancing. And all around me - akmost between my legs and makes dancing very difficult. We stopped dancing again and again for practicing things that we didn't do it perfect. Neta said again and again yesterday that we'll dance it in pants one day - so everyone could see if we won't do it good enough. The kids where near her in the point of getting practice again. The messy one was busy in talking loud with the other kido. Ok - Neta demanded to separate between them ' one from her lest and the other one in her right. And some more practicing. Now it isn't only doing perfect the legs' work - the head needs to move like peakoks and to make our hair to jump... After class - my friend stayed with the other nice one to keep practicing. One more girl from class watched

No comments:

Post a Comment