Monday, February 27, 2012

It ain't over till the fat woman takes your water

The girls from the farruca class has been asked to start coming with pants and vests to classes. My vests are getting old and my best one started to crumble. About pants - I have jeans... Don't fit. Others fit for practice at class (bata) or getting out with something very certain. Yesterday I went to make some shopping in a rush. In Pull and Bear I found pants. It wasn't the first thing I saw there, but the others were too feminine or not fit me at size. It still needs a fixing of length. At Zara I found a vest after I checked in few stores. One of the sellers there showed me one with a lot of lace. I wasn't sure in the first moment cause again - very feminine. One moment I decided to give it a chance and try because of the dramatic look. The seller also offered to show me a vest with fur. Yeah, right... NO WAY! The vest with lace was on the edge with the way it sat. It fit, but... The seller said it's one size. I took. When I took off the tags for I would be able to dance with it in class I saw it isn't one size. Maybe I should have taken one size bigger. Never mind. Still good enough for what I need. For class I came early a bit after the fat woman. This time she came alone and it made me know for sure that this time no one will watch at us. She didn't get right away to the studio. I did. One bench was hidden behind the piano and others were almost full by stuff of the medium level class. I found a bit of place on one. I took my bags on floor near it and the water bottle on it. I went out to change. There I really met her this time. Said hello and moved on. When I got back to the studio and she came too - Neta and two others danced and others took some videos to have it with the guitar player. For getting to my stuff and get my shoes I had to disturb those who took the videos. I stopped in the middle. In one moments - the fat woman through one of the cameras and took my little space on bench. When it was over - I saw that she almost drop my water and holds it for a long time. I sat on floor for taking my shoes and when she finally lest my water - drink a bit. I got my vest on. I guess it's luck I didn't try to dance with pants and vest together in the first time. It was really weird for me a half class with vest only (and a skirt - a thing that I'm used to dance with). Before warming has started Neta asked what do we prefer - to start warming hands or legs. Most of girls didn't say a thing. I said "hands", the nice one said that she wants to do something with the body. I guess it means "hands" too cause then we move all body. We started. Neta looked at me a bit weird, then she said something about "what a vest". My friend got in. Neta said to others "Orna is with a vest, what about you?". No one said a word, but my friend changed and had a vest as well - a very elegant and pretty. We danced a bit. It looks like that few little things I forgot and few things I still need to remember better as what comes next. Still - few things that were hard for me to remember starts to sink into my memory. Most of girls had things they made and needed to fix. One who started to learn with me this year and only in this class usually look likes everything comes to her naturally in this. Even though she needed to fix few things last night. Some of things Neta told her again and again what's wrong and it didn't change. Near the end Neta asked to record again the guitar with dance. Only one with dance with her. Between the teenagers was only the messy one. Neta asked from her to dance this this time. I went to the bench for taking my water. Before I got there - I saw the fat woman takes my bottle and about to drink from it. If finally her husband don't disturb and she doesn't get between my legs - now THIS? Well - Israelis are great in doing some movement that fit the street which includes some of "what's that?". I made her some with faces. Oh, she apologized and said she didn't take anything. She put back my water and remind (end of class) to get out her water from her bag. It doesn't even looks the same - hers is a juice bottle filled with water while mine is a water bottle from the start. After I took my water she still said few times "I didn't take anything". I sat on floor with my water between the girl with hearing problems who took a video (on floor) and my friend who sat on a bench. In the dance itself - some parts Neta and the kido danced. Other parts - the kido danced with palmas of Neta. She did it good most of times, but few times I thought she do it with right steps without a grace. One moment we started to laugh cause in the second kneel she didn't go down well and said "mummy!". That's in the recording now. I didn't feel right it makes me laugh, so I took a hand to hide my mouth. Before recording has over and the class officially over - the fat woman went out. She doesn't have a problem to change near the guitar player... And every time he's there - we all gives him a bit of money (every time the same little price). In those classes - that's his payment. I'm not sure that she gave him her share, but that's mean that next time Neta will remind that someone... And she will have to double it. I went out to change at the end. When I got back to the studio for putting on my daily shoes and take all my stuff - most already gone. The guitar player was with his stuff on and said dramtaiclly "Orna, hello!". Ok... Hello!. And he and Neta left me alone with the kido who made it faster than me...

No comments:

Post a Comment