Tuesday, February 14, 2012

It can't be real

I was so glad that I won't come to class right away from work. Still nervous about when will I get to sent the check for the class of Rocío Molina. When i get to the studio - two from the medium class level said "hello" to me. I sat on the banch and was about to get out my bottle of water and get change. I found a place near the music sistem. On the way there Neta looked surprised to see me. First thing shes asked if I didn't see the message. No, in the late afternoon I closed my mobile phone. She said that it was a mistake and she didn't look if I answered or not. The other one who comes every time to this class told her that she won't come this evening.... No class. I said goodbye and went. Those who said hello answered me and looked cunfused and asked Neta as well about if there is a class or not. I think that the man who learn with them started to respond as well. So, I got back home, took my dog out earlier and went to send a check. Still hope that I won't miss the class of Rocío

No comments:

Post a Comment