Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Getting back to almost private

After the little mess I had at noon with payment for the spirng course I'll take - I went to work with my flamenco clothes. I had a crazy shift. From work - running for a class. I came tierd and confused more than the normal. At least I I remembered to bring my water as well. We were two again. Between the class of medium level and the class that I take - I appologized to Neta that if it won't be a holiday - I will miss two classes. She thought it will be for a travel. I wish... But can't - although looks like that Sevilla is getting closer. I told her I recived an offer to take a trip to Jerez for a class and travel and I refused because of bedget and because I'm not sure that I really wanna go with the people who orgenize it. While we set to listen to music - two of the other class has started to tell how great is this class and how much they wait for it all week. When they went - the other astonout siad she really wanna with a certain song she have. We listened to the song. It was a solea which sang by Arcangel. I didn't know the song before, but it did sound a beauty. Neta told me that I should try sinning too, at least a guajira cause it would help me. I can't sing.... The other one asked to make a decent warming this time before we'll dance for making all easier. No problem. We made it with a song from the start of the year in the backround. When we really started dancing - I had so many mistakes because of the sitiuation that I was. And because that although I feel less affraid in those classes - it didn't over to the end. I started to forget steps, stopped in the middle in the first time... I said that I'm still a bit affraid, so Neta siad it's fine. It is a progress and if I'm affraid less - it is a start. Although my mistakes she did say once that it looked good. I didn't feel it. Once she told me to look at the "audionce". I made it right away for a moment. After a short while I started to look at her through the mirro just for getting an improtion how does she re-act to my bad dancing and see if I don't do it too bad. The other one said she have some ideas for making her entrada - the entrence - with the same idea but a bit different. She said she have a little story she feel with the solea and wanna do it with the story in her head. She told us what it makes her feel and what is the story. I won't write it here becaue I know she wouldn't like it. She wan't sure if to tell US, so no way to tell here (and I don't need to ask that, it's elementry). It didn't work out sharp in the first try, but it got better from the second time. I'm not sure that it really made it to me - but I have to admit it has it charm. And we started to work on some new steps for a part called escobia. It more legs' work. I took a video for we'll all remember next week, the over one recorded the sound of Neta's steps. After I started to understand (we made it simple) - I started to think what should I do with my hands and fan while doing it. In one little part of it - I think I already know, but the rest of it... It's a little bit too much information for one time, mostly that it isn't the only class that I take, many steps and I'm tierd after a long crazy day. We finished earlier because of the more intesive work we made (an hour and a half insted of two) because of the amazing nomber of students who came. In the start of the class after listening to music - Neta said she doesn't understand why doesn't the others come on a regular base. I said that meanwhile - we get a progress and they don't. I do belive it. In the end of class - the other one said that we get a gift for being so few in class. I agreed and said that this way we get it more intensive and make us go faster. She said that she meant to it and this is our gift. She asked me about sunday classes - which palo do we dance and how does it go. And then she said she rather go out fast because she comes from far aways and it will be better to come back home not too late

No comments:

Post a Comment