Thursday, February 2, 2012

Falling into the bata

Bata class again. At least I came less tierd. I came first.... In the begginers were new ones again. One who calast week in the first time and danced in sport shoes didn't come again. When she came - it was the only time in my life that I see someone dance in sport shoes. I know, I have an evil mind, but I thought it's really amusing. I came out to change. I saw there the fat woman and her husband. They both said hi when I looked at them. This time I decided that I won't be too nice. Instead of just say hello - I told him that he wanna look - he can get in. He didn't need to think (can he think?), he answer me right away - "I don't want ot". Heavy accent and a way of taking like little child. I thought he sounds like a child. Grow up! He has a daughter at least in my age...! After a short argew which didn't prevent me from walking - he said that he won't look today. And then behind my back and in hebrew he said to his wife that I love to watch. Hey, did I ever stand near a window to staire at him??? No way! The daughter of the snobish and the nice without self-confdence came almost in the last moment. Neta asked in the end of begginers' class that the new ones will come. She asked (probably to herself, but loud) how many new ones came. One of the base group said that no one counts. After she talked with them about payment in case they wanna stay - one of the new girls who saw my bata said it's a beauty. After I thanked her she asked me if it's correct that I dance for years. I said I do. Neta needed a little brake, on the way she asked me to change again because we'll start in a regular warming. I changed for a comftebbile pants. Till I did it - the nice one came to check that I know that the bata still isn't needed. When we started Neta said "re'start". Well, some girls asked for coming back to the base, mostly my friend and the redhead. So, coming back to the start, but where are those who asked for it? We started the basic hand. The redhead came in the middle. I made it like I make it all my life. Neta I asked me if I remember it. Yes, I do. When we finished - my friend came too. We statred basic legs' warming. Neta told the redhead how to do it without "killing" the body and still do the best effect. My friend told that once she went to a course of someone (I don't think I know him) who made some presher on her that he doesn't hear a thing she does. She made it wrong just for making a sound and got back home in pains. The dauther of the snobish became twice a model for how making one of the basic steps (planta-tacon) right, never mind I made it right as well. We worked a bit on a little legs' part from the caña. We had many times stops for fixings. Then Neta asked as to make her plamas for she will let us hear and see how does it supposse to be. Because even this we all make in a different way - we all stop. Only the redhead alone do the palmas. It's really hard. Even the redhead who's good and was a proffesional for a while couldn't do it right, at least not in the first time. And then - one by one do the palmas. I was the 5th between 6 girls. No one made it in the first time and I know that I need to work harder on my palmas. I was sure that I will miss again. I almost made it right, but near the end... I wasn't sure, got confused and stopped. Neta told me to do it again but not to make a mix in the end (not the ecxect way what she said that I do, but it's in the end and the idea of her words). I made it again. I was sure I'll miss again in some point, but second time - better than others. This sime I was very pleased with my little winning (a thing that doesn't come often, at least not in flamenco). Ok, getting in to the batas. Started to work on the same steps with getting the hands and batas into the point again. No batas' warming. The husband started to look at us from outside. After all - he can't without it and most of the class was over. He was far most of the time and for a short time got closer and was "hidden" by being near the edge of the window. We started doing all the caña. It wasn't bad, but far from being perfect. We did it again. The nice one was near me, some of the time I was behind her, when we showed our back to the mirror - she was behind me. When we moved to "shw our backs" - she fell very hard. I stopped dancing and asked her if she's ok. Neta got a little panic too. The others still danced. Neta stopped the music. The othee ones stopped dancing and started to look what happened. The nice one didn't really say a word yet. She laughed alot and stayed on the floor a little more. It looked like a laugh of imberressed person. When she she got up she said it's me. One of the reasons was me. She got her legs getting a a mess in her bata nad she said that after she steped on mine. I didn't feel a thing. Ok, let's do again a little warming, this time with the batas on. And dance again from the start. This time - it was closser to perfect. And the class was over too fast. So I let myself to say loud from one side ot the studio to the other side where was the fat woman "didn't your husbans said that he won't look today?". She didn't say a word. She just looked. He was still there. I went to my sriend. She asked me quiet why does it disturb me. I told her a half an answer. Any cade - I waited that he'll go till I'll start to change. I was talking with my friend. We started to talk about the course of Maria Juncal. She still didn't got a contact with the studio where it will be. Neta got another offer in the same time to get some details and go the course. She thanked and said no. And getting into this Días de Flamenco and Rocío Molina. I got out with the nice one. On the way she asked me if I noticed how much did Neta got panic from her falling. I did. And the fact that we made the bata's warming because of it, and hey. it is needed! And still - it was because of me. Me? I alomst got a heart attack because of YOU in the middle of the class! She started to laough again. At night I sent an e-mail to my friend with a normal answer why does the watching distub me personally (my consetration, the pip-show, and hey, no one said he can't get in to the studio for that). By the way I told her that I hope that this time she really about to come to the course. I said it's for her hand's holding as a joke. but the reasins are really for seeing someone I know and like (it feel more safe and it's like a hand's holding in a way) and the fact I do it mostly because she was so ecxited for it and convinsed me it's worth it and she'll be there. Now she can't miss it, at least not in the crazy way that I see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment