Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Last night and upcoming

I had a of energy last night in the class. I had few reasons. Let's strat in the fact I love the classes and this is the main reason for that I do it for years. And I still got there in a "high" from the show of Paco and Farru. I was also in high from all the things which happen around, even the things I could say as apseting (meeting crazy people...). And yesterday I had a time to rest before class. Things felt much easier.

And hallelujah!!
We have airconditions that work! In the class before it worked with all the power. I got my skirt and bolero. When the class I take has started... It took something like 10-15 minutes till the airconditions shuted down because of others. It started to be too cold to them. Near the end my bolero went down. It was too hot for me and my energy wasn't enough for fighting over the airconditions. 

And the heatting has started with things I love and we didn't have for a long time.

My teacher told us about her show on sunday. It's amazing how does thing like this can change from time to time. It was pretty funny to hear it because that my teacher tells things this way. Now she had few things to say about next time of Belén Maya in Tel Aviv. Belén will come again to Tel Aviv in the middle of december. It will be for givving one more course. The course will be a bit shorter than the one of last summer and will take a part in one weekend. And like this is not enough - this time she will finally will come to performe as well. She will do it twice - once in her own show in a very modern style, and the other time she will take a part in the new show of my teacher (Neta Shezaf). I will probably will have more details in the next few days. When I will have more details about where and when - all will be right here.

In the end of class I talked with other girls. One of them I know for a long time, but last year she took a break. This year se got back for the farruca classes and for the bata classes. She never danced with a bata before. She had some reasons not to like the way that her bata has been made. The woman who made it to her is the same one who made to most of us... I mean - all of those who learned from Neta last year already

After I got back home I got a bit into facebook. I saw the buzzing around the photo. At least this guy worte now that I took the photo...

No comments:

Post a Comment