Thursday, November 17, 2011

Yesterday's bata

Not much new. It was a lot of practicing.

The new ones were still ooking pretty shocked. One looked like she's about to kill one of us - the girls of the bata class. And there was one man who came to see if he should learn flamenco at all.

After all were in the batas and the class needed to start - the one who doesn't have enough self-confidence asked if it's possible to start a warming without the bata. Ok, so we did. Maybe accept the girl who's been pushed by her snobish mom. She stayed in her bata.

There was someone in the dark outside... I think it's the husband of the fat woman. He went after a while...

Near the end it started to be clastrofobic. We danced when batas got into others. I made a mistake which I didn't do for a long time: I steped on my bata skirt. It would need a fix - it has some holes between the main part to the "leaves".

The one I don't like started to get too close to me for too long. It was nice when she finally got back to her side. The red head said she's getting into things when she's in the first row. It didn't look it matter much where does she stand. And there was a chair near the mirror. I didn't mean it, but it did look like I try to kill this chair with my skirt for several times in class.

really in the end it was easy to see clear that the husband of the fat woman came to watch from outside. When it was time to change I looked if he went. He wasn't there anymore, so I let myself to change clothes in the studio. One of the girls joked that I make a striptis show to the people outside. There was no one that time

No comments:

Post a Comment