Monday, November 14, 2011

Dancing a bit more

Last night... At least it started to get cill in the evenings and the windows were open. I wasn't with my bolero, and it really fine.

When the class of the medium level was over - one of the girls there who learn in sundays and tuesdays asked me if I don't have any choclates by mistake... No. I have only one birthday every year and even than it's too much.

We started with hands warming. Looks like we're back to it. And this time it really fun. We made some movements that let feel so high. I tried to listen to the music. It sounds a bit like the music of the class medium level at tuesdays. THen Neta asked if anyone reconize the palo. I know that the other class dance fandangos. I didn't dare to guess, mostly because I never danced it and many of the girls I learn with dance more years than I do. Neta putted the song again and asked again if anyone reconize. Ok, no one tried, so I did. I wasn't suppose to be so affraid of it. I was right. YEAH! But Neta said it isn't an ordinary fandago - it's a fandago de huelva. The one who asked to dance farruca this year (and I think it was a great idea) asked from Neta to write herself this palo to next year.

The snobish mother were terrible. I really don't have a problem with most of people I know through the learning, but there are few that I don't and happy to see when they can't. I'm getting used to the snobish and still it makes me laugh when she can't.

The fat woman still stayed on her feet when we all got down to the floor as a part of cheografy. Neta said that we're like sirens when we were on the floor. It makes a clue from where her daughter has ideas like this... I think it's a cute idae.

And in the end we got a reminder about the upcoming of Bel'en Maya Tel Aviv. We got it also papers. Of course Neta should care if we come or not. Neta brings her, and one of the shows that Belén will make here is only a part of a the new show of Neta. I already got my tickets to both shows.


No comments:

Post a Comment