Monday, November 28, 2011

Yesterday....

I got almost in the last moment. I hate it. It's much better to change clothes quietly.... I wasn't the only one. One of the girls didn't come, the messy one came a bit after the class has started. One more friend of them came, one who I saw in the class of Belén Maya last summer. Poor thing, she still didn't do anything wrong to me and terrefy me alreasy. She's less than half of my age and her size is at least like mine, if not bigger. That's for a start about her look.

The one that was there from the start had to make a mess and to get some attention.

One of the girls who started to come recently every week to the farruca classes came with many flamenco skirts. She said she makes it and sell it. I saw some she puted out and some that other girls tried. Some of the skirts were really pretty, but... After all shows and classes recently and because I bought a new skirt this summer.... It will be too much for my budget. I didn't even try one although I wanted. Maybe I should buy my next flamenco clothes when I'll finally get to Sevillia.

Near the end of the the class the messy girl started to scream and run. That because of a thing that happened for the first time since I started to learn - there was a cockroache in the studio! The only brave girl there was the one who brought the skirts for sale. She killed that thing... She said something that this is what happen when you're with a homosexual who starts to scream too and you have no one to save you. Then she made a very dramatic show of how to kill a cockroach with the flamenco shoes. Well, I won't put that dirt on my flamenco shoes, and I think she's a homofob. Hey, what does the sexual prefrence has to do with it? I won't mind to kill a cockroach as long as I have a spray for it and don't need to get close to it. And I live with a dog. My dog never saved me from cockroaches, and I know that my male dog prefer female dogs....

Getting back to the class: some of the girls are pretty new and some of the time couldn't do because of it some of the cheografy when we really danced. They weren't alone. The fat woman didn't go down again when all others did because it was a part of the dance. The snobish woman (who looked at me before class like she's about to kill me) didn't go down. She prefered to stop and look at us for a while. And she comes this class from the start of the year.... This time - her daughter didn't go down in the first time. We got back on the problematic steps. This time - the new ones did all, at least they tried. The fat and snobish did what they wanted.

And the men who comes there... The husband of the fat looked at us again from outside. And in the end of class, when all changes clothes (and this time some tried some skirts in thought to buy) - came the father of the messy girl. He really got into the studio, this time and looked. I didn't feel like, so I got out to change, and didn't even try skirts (but that was for not getting out more money that I shouldn't).

No comments:

Post a Comment