Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Dancing

That class..... I really want to go with it till end of the year. Dancing with bata de cola became really easy for me. After practicing with it all last year, keep dancing with it in one class this year.... I will have one of those classes tonight. Now that I also have the classes of tuesdays - dancing with a bata de cola looks to me more like a kids' game. And now - if I would give up on tuesdays - how would it look? I started it for dancing better, and last week I was one of the girls who said for another that she should keep with the bata for the chalange.

Yesterday when I came it was still the class of medium level class. Ilan got back after a while he couldn't come. He's a professional dancer, but even professionals always have some new things to learn. As far as he missed many classes - he came for both classes, medium level and the very high level class. I DON'T have any attentions about him, and even if I did - it didn't have any chance. Still - I do like him and was happy to see he got back.

Most of time till my class has started - it looked that only him and me came. The guitar player was there. I alread saw the magnifying glass pointed on me... Few moments before the class has started - the other astronout came. We got to talk a bit. That was a bit relaxing.

The class has started. For a start - Neta asked us to practice a bit what we had on mind to dance alone. When talking stayed - Neta hashed us for we'll be consatrade in our dances. Even the guitar player wasn't allow yet to play from the same reason.

We started all together to work on the buleria. I had a cracking start with it. With the time I got better. One of the sisters from Haifa came with a cousin who watched. I think she's great, so it gave me a bit confidence that I saw she wasn't on her best nigther. There was a point that Ilan danced really good and still didn't get it easy. Neta adked him to do it again for it will look happier.

After a half class we all set down. Neta said it's about time we'll say what we're gonna dance this year and start to practice. So, who's for a start? Silence. No one dared. Neta asked Ilan to be the brave who starts. Before dancing - we all needed to talk with the guitar player for he would know the main idea for our willings. Ouch, even that could be difficult thing no matter if you know the options and how to call it. At least when it was my turn it was after I knew that I'm not the only one who has more an idea than real steps. When I started - I got some new ideas that I didn't think of before. Althugh it's hard to do the talking - it could give some ideas... Ilan started with jaleo when I did my turn. It suppose to help, but more it made me laough. Now I have some ideas that I tought on and some new ones that I may use. The sister didn't choose yet a palo (she wasn't last week and haven't been told yet it's time). Neta choosed to her a palo for now. She said that it's better that she'll dance now something, and next week she will dance what she wanna.

For the end - we danced a bit all the chosen for now.  When we got to the guajira - my chosen palo - Neta asked for my fan. I gave her one and took out the two others as well. One was for I will dance with, other one for who would like to. The willing came for whom I wasn't expecting - the only man who came to dance.... Oh, did I say that he asked me if I'm gonna do it with a bata? Well, no, it won't be with a bata. I know how to dance with a bata, but... It's my first time I go on with dancing alone, my own dance, I do it with a fan... The bata will be a to much to ask for.

in the end of class I told Neta that I still think that this class is scary. Neta said something like - "we don't say here scary! We say chalanging". Nevermind that every week someone say that this class is for braves. 

After the others went - only me and Ilan stayed. We talked. now instead of learnign with him in two classes this year - he would stay only in this class, although he wanna come to the farruca classes too. It's because of some more studies he have. After I heard what he learn... My jeweish parents have one more reason to be worry because it won't lead for a wedding (or a bit less).

No comments:

Post a Comment