Thursday, November 10, 2011

Latest bata

It's official: now there is a new class before the class of the bata de cola. Begginers. I know that I'm not the best - but when I saw their class it looked so easy. I've been through so much since I did this kind of steps. And they all looked too shocked.

I got out to change not near them. I still don't feel like changing near them cause of those shocked faces. When I got back in my bata Neta said something about "the way you're coming with it". It took to me a bit time to understand that she may talked to me....

I set on a bench. She wanted to let them hear some more palos. They took another bench and set next to me because it was close to the stereo. Tey set with their backs to the stereo.... Ok, change.... After they changed they way they set - one of them pointed at me and asked me what's this dress for. It's a style, like a dance with a fan.

When my class started - we made some hands warmings. We didn't do it much lately and I wasn't the only one who missed it. So we all got back wearing pants for it won't be too much. It was fun, but I was sorry for that girl becuase she couldn't see the using of my dress...

Amazing. Dancing in bata de cola is really hard, but after one deadly class I had in the night before - it looked so easy. Not much after got back to the batas - Neta said we all dance great and she wants us to remember what did we do for doing so well. After that someone I don't like and thinks she's the best (she ain't) starte to confuse and didn't know what to do. She mostly looked at us and had a smile of shame. I loved to see that. I know... I'm terrible for getting so happy from those things.... And she wanna be a proffecional!

We made some new steps. One other girl who I do think she's nice decided that she rather look instead of dancing. She didn't dance before this year in bata de cola, all others did. She doesn't have enough self-confidence and it was hard for her to see that we can make things that she still can't.

In the end of class all of us accept the one I don't like tried to give her a back. She said that she may give up this class because she can't. We all told her that it's all about practice that she have less than others, and just because it's hard she should try more. Hopefully it hepled.

No comments:

Post a Comment