Tuesday, November 8, 2011

More of Flamenco, Flamenco

It didn't let write all.... Now I saw it

So... Later on:

There was a part of Israel Galvan. In every part there was a little information about the artists and the palo. A woman from the row before mine said loud that finally someone that his name is Israel. I'm not sure that she's aware that he's from Spain...I didn't know before that it's possible to dance a whole dance of silencio. mostly when it's flamenco. He made it in a very modern style without any music behind. I know that he counts as one of the best dancers this generetion, but it's hard to define what I saw and how it made me feel.

And there was Arcangel who sang a guajira. There were two dancers (one woman with a whita bata de cola and two men). It was really beautiful. I'm not sure about who were the dancers and in this part it wasn't enough information. I really should find out.

There was a part of Dorantes with another pianist who also sang. I do know and Love Dorantes, but I didn't know before the other one. It was Really good.

Later near the end there was a part of Tomatito on the guitar and Niña Pastori on the sinning. That was one of my favorite parts which wasn't including any dance. The other part - even later on, almost a desert.

After that - my dear Farruquito. In case you read this blog a lot - I don't need to say a thing. I just love anything he does. The only problem was that in this part again some disturbed a bit. At least it was only in the start.

right after that - Paco De Lucia. He "made an entrence", set down and started to play. There were lso singers. It was a song from Costias Buenas, one of the last if not the last so far of Paco De Lucia. Accept of recomending the movie - I recomend all flamenco lovers to have Buenas Costias. Great CD.

And for the end - some made a buleria in a style of Jerez. As someone who saw a lot of flamenco and learn for few years - it looked to me a bit like fin la fiesta. I'm probably right, cause when this part was over - so did the movie.

So, in case that this movie is the cinema near your home - I recomend with all my heart to go and see it. If not - you should  take it in DVD (and you're lucky if you have a TV with a big screen).

I will put some photos from the movie, but this really will wait for the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment