Thursday, November 24, 2011

One more class

Got there in a weird way. When I got there - I remind that again I forgot to take a bottle of water with me. And without any conection - my bata is still waiting for a fix. I found out a few more place for that. Since last week I have the biggest problem with it.

And while I was waiting for my class - I noticed a bit more to one of the girls of begginers. She looks like a man. I mean to the lesbo chick. I guess she's there for getting girls. All those who get there yesterday looked a bit less shocked.

We started three. That was including the fat woman that her husband brought her till the door of the studio and stayed out to look from the window half of the time. Neta assked her why doesn't he come inside to look instead of being outside in the cold. The fat woman said that he doesn't feel like, he reads a book (and he doesn't look like someone who can read), and he doesn't want to let us feel inconvinient. Well, if he was inside to look - it wasn't too bad. It was possible to understand that he wanna see the class and he won't be the first to do so. The fact he looks from the window that much just makes me feel it's all about a  busybody.

The redhead came late. She blamed it on the traffic. At least she and the one with the self confidance (kill me, but I don't understand why does SHE have it) were there. The one who wants to be a pro wasn't there and it felt better without her. Of course - I can't tell it to her face if I don't wanna be a $#%

We worked on some new steps. Now the "pro" will have something new to argew that we don't understand. After all - none of us can inderstand anything without her...

Neta shoed us a step. I'm not sure it will take a part in our cheografy. It was mostly to show the affect of momvement on the bata. I wasn't really on the ground when she said for whom does this step fit to, but.. It deffently something beautiful and it's from a buleria. For me it looked a bit like Belén, but then Neta said something about Cristina (Hoyos?). She said she saw it only one dancer who do that.

I wasn't on my best last night, but I almost did it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment