Monday, April 1, 2013

The new problem

There is a new problem with Facebook and the fan page. I still didn't try to see how does it respond to photos, but...

For few hours I can't share links in the fan page of La Reina De La Luna + in Facebook. It mean - not to the full blog or to some of the posts. I can't even write a new status to tell there anything new and apologize. I started to work on fixing it through the help thing in Facebook. If wanna help for making it faster - I would be thankful. 

Till it would be fixed - links to the full blog would be shared in my profile (good for those who are Facebook friends of mine) and in flamenco groups all over, mostly "my group" - FLAMENCO!! If those option don't fit you - still there is link to the full blog next to most of photos in the fan page.

I'm sorry if it cause you  problem as it is a problem to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment