Monday, April 29, 2013

The open stage part

My friend from Jerusalem came to Tel Aviv for it. She came with her husband and kids. I met them in the half way and we came all together to the feria. We came pretty early, but not enough for having the option to see the contest or taking a part in the first workshop. Never mind, a moment after we came we met someone who said she was in this workshop and it wasn't too good. It was in a bigger place than it was last year, but it was pretty in "the end of world", so less people than last year. 

There was an open stage. It was outdoors and some flamenco students danced. Not much after we came - there was a dance with the kido. She started to dance in another studio and she still takes her time between this studio and the studio of Neta. That dance was with the other studio with a recorded music, as all dances from all studios. I still had the chance to say hello and tell her that I liked it. the dance itself wasn't amazing in my eyes and not pure flamenco, but the girls were wonderful. After - I had the chance to say hello to Shoshi. As someone who took care for making this thing to happen - I asked her about the entrance to the workshop which I wanted and the tablao. My ticket to the tablao was ready for me, but took a little time with the taking my place to the workshop. And had to pay...

When I came back - there was one of the girld from Facebook who was talking with my friend. They knew each other through Facebook and it was the first time they met face to face. The Facebook friend was looking like she's pleased to see me, but too many things at once at a time - even for a woman. too many people to see, the open stage to see, the flamenco stalls... In one of the stalls was her best friend who I also know through Facebook. 

I went to say hello and see the stalls. The first was of one of the Facebook girls with another one who I never met before but was really nice. It was with stickers of flamenco. As far as I love this nonsense and the girls who had this stall - I bought one almost from each example they had. I met there Adva as well, a thich which gave me the chance to give her a CD I promised to give her. And I moved to see the others. One with cajons, one with jewels, two with clothes... One of the clothes' stalls was including an option which I didn't know before - clothes in the design of Michal Bratt. One of the dresses really took my attention, but I didn't dare to try it on. The other one was of Neta Shezaf. I came mostly to say hello although she also has some cool things too. Cheeks' kisses right away, a thing which doesn't happen in regular days, even after all those years. And there was a stall of flamenco souvenirs. The only thing that I saw and I really could buy - I already have. Got back to my friend. 

We watched a lot from the stage, made a try to recognize people, were talking with some... Someone I never met before pretty stole my friend from me. I didn't really got her name, but I've been told from where does they know each other. The husband of my friend took a photo of three of us. I still didn't see the photo myself. Adi was came and stopped to say hello. If I remember right - it was her who asked me why did I come so early.  

Ilan told me his coming. I wanted to make a meeting between him and my frind from Jerusalem. Two people that I know through flamenco and I see them both as important in my life. So far they mostly heard about each other and in case of my friend - she saw Ilan on stage few times. It didn't happen today. After an hour or so we've been there - her son started to annoy too much that he wants back home. They went. Ilan came something like 10-15 minutes after my friend has gone. He came with a friend of his own. 

On stage they still told about the workshops between the dances. The friend that Ilan came with asked him if he perform too. He told her that he meant to, but some things happened. Never mind, it isn't his level cause he's a professional dancer and all dancers on this stage were amateurs. Vardit stopped to say hello and ask few questions. 

A fashion show of the clothes designed by Neta. It wasn't a part of plan, but happened. Till it was ready - her daughters and few more kids were dancing on the stage. The fashion show started by some girld who were wearing her clothes went all over and came to stage. Neta told about each model from the collection she brought. After that many came to try her clothes. Ilan and me came to her. In the stall next to her I saw a magnet of a flamenco dancer. I've been told it's the last one. YEAH! And it's mine! 

It was almost time to the workshop of Neta. I took my stuff next to her (in her permission) and went for a moment. When I got back - Shoshi started to stress Neta about the time. Neta and me went to change. Yeah, it was her workshop that I wanted to go.  

No comments:

Post a Comment