Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Going down again

Still not enough sleeping hours, and today... I won't get to details more than it was a bad day. I was hoping to get relax, but in those classes....... 

I came in the last moment from few reasons. Still got to see the end of class of beginners. There were two new ones - includes a bimbo who was dancing in boots with high and sharp heels. The assistant took a video in her mobile phone and sent it to our Facebook group. Most came even more in the last moment than me and accept me, the new nice one and the assistant - all got into the studio when our class was meant to start. I apologized to Neta between classes that I may be in a bad shape today because of things from today. And about the missing part in feria. She didn't notice.

All came accept the tall one. Fine. Let's start in the practice for stage. We've been warned it will be hard. Not all were ready and started late. It made a mess and some blamed Ilan for making a mistake. The only "mistake" he did that time was starting on time and change steps when we've been asked to. We started again. We all made many mistakes all the time. It looks like that I wasn't there when some circles has been moves to the opposite side, but it isn't logic. I didn't miss any class lately and it has been changed in the last two-three weeks. We made the practice many times and there were mistakes all the time and repeat the steps over and over in a try to fix it. Like it wasn't bad enough - after all the time the assistant didn't get a thing. She doesn't understand a thing of what's going on. So she stopped us all the time with stupid questions.  One of the girls wanted to move on for we'll finish this part. Neta said that she try it for almost half an hour (which took us to this moment). Bot much after we made it. Some steps were new to the man cause he didn't come for a long time, so after this part he came  to Ilan for teaching him.  

We moved to the siguiryia. Once again - a war to stay in front of the mirror and not behind backs. In the new part all started to make mistakes cause no one remembered all right. We worked on this part pretty hard. The assistant didn't finish with the stupid questions, includes after we all started dancing. Neta didn't like that we stopped because of it, but she accepted to listed cause we already stopped because of her. We made some little part many times, mostly the new part. And dancing all. Twice. Once again to try see myself in the mirror. Last time for tonight.... We change our placed twice. In the second time - I'm the only one who suppose to stay in the same place, a thing which never happen cause someone will think she have to stand in the front of me. This time the tall wasn't there, but all the rest have been. In this part - the fat woman stood in the front of me. And all joined her and all were really crowded behind Ilan. All moved on with the siguiryia while I was looking for a crack. No cracks at all. Neta didn't say a word, I understood that I have to dance behind all back or stop dancing. I kept dancing while wishing half the studio will die. After class - the music was still on loud, people were talking, the man wanted to say to me something. He said few times and I couldn't hear because of the noise. After the music turned off - he said that I was too much in the line of Ilan. Where did you want me to move? I had no place to move! He had to say it over and over again how wrong I am for standing where I stood in the end. He didn't accept to listen that I had no place to move cause all were so crowded and I was all the time behind someone - no matter where I stopped looking for a place. After few times I raised my voice for asking him where did he want me to move, and for telling him that I had nowhere to go because all were THAT crowded. He looked amazed for a moment. A silence in the studio. Then he said he goes. 

The snobbish woman didn't come. We started to listen to a buleria in the stereo. A new buleria to us in this class. I still don't remember the name of the singer, but Neta said he's a great singer for dancing (which is impossible to say about all singers). Neta said that this singer worked a lot with Antonio Gades and Cristina Hoyos. In the start we had to make palmas with it. After that - we had to try dancing with it. Still none of us made it perfect. The new nice one almost gave up. Neta said that now well work with this song in this recording a lot. Next practice with it will be in the next week.

And all dance buleria. Neta told the new nice one that she will take the part of the snobbish today when we'll get the part of each alone. We still made some mistakes because of the new things. We worked hard on it in a try to prevent the next mistakes. The assistant still had stupid questions, and the new part.... She don't get it. Few times I made mistakes because she was close to me and made of her own. She started to be afraid from the new part. Neta said that she won't have to make it. 

The part of each alone. The new nice one started well, but freezed in her place quite in the start and stopped. For a long time - Neta signed her how she should move on. The new nice one just stood there, looked at Neta and smiled. She made another try which get to a close thing, but this time the standing was shorter and we moved on. The bimbo. She made many mistakes and Neta didn't give her up. Again and again the bimbo wasn't clear enough, but mostly got in when she couldn't and didn't pay attention when she could. The assistant sat down. When Neta had enough from the tries of the bimbo - she asked the assistant to try. She remind that Ilan suppose to come before her, but Neta said that she should try now. She made a try that was mostly standing, clap her hands and say that she doesn't know. Neta said it looked more like she doesn't wan;t than she can't. So she made another try which looked the same. Well, almost the same. Neta helped her and danced. After this poor try - she said that the assistant and me have to work harder, we both have to work on the same thing. Really?  I know that Neta have a lot to teach me, but saying that the assistant and me are the same is too much! She asked me if I understand. Yeah, I understand what's going on. I didn't even try to answer. I can only hope that my disappointed face gave the answer. We took the time with class and someone came to close the studio. Ilan made a fast try. He wasn't in his best. The stress made him forget what he can. My turn. In the start Neta said that I make the entrance too fast. I almost stopped, but I didn't want to give up. I'm NOT in the level of the assistant. I made a full try. The only thing in the end Neta wanted to fix me was to make few more steps for making one the parts more correct and clear. 

The man who's working in the school was waiting for me that I'll take my stuff for start closing the studio. Ilan started walking without me, but after a while he was waiting. Now through walk with me till my house - he had to suffer my "cry" of how horrible it was today. Sweet of him - he took it well and made a try help me relax. It made the coming back home really slow, this and talking about the feria

No comments:

Post a Comment