Friday, April 26, 2013

Thanks! For all

It's about to say thank you again. There are more than 60,000 entrances to the blog. I know that there are bigger blogs, but those which are bigger are talking about other objects. And of course - there is a place for anything good. As far as I see it get to this number and grows bigger - I know I did something right. And it isn't only by numbers - some gave me comments, mostly in private. The only one who had bad things to say probably see me as too much contest. 

So, a special thank by numbers. There is a way to see from which 10 countries people get into the blog at the most. There is a change by from which countries people read the most. The fourth country.... So - thanks by numbers:


U.S.A - 18562
Russia - 12759
Spain - 2982
Germany - 2353
Israel - 2262
France - 1732
Italy - 913
Turkey - 752
UK - 570
Argentina - 483



Again - thank you all, even if you're not from one of the 10 countries with most entrances


No comments:

Post a Comment