Saturday, April 20, 2013

I had to say it

I already said it before and I have to say it again:

Thank you all! La Reina De La Luna + is getting really close to 60,000 entrances. I received some private comments which surprised me how much do I get with this blog to people hearts. I hope it will go on this way. 

And another thing... I told that people share links to the blog. Some do it with links to certain part from the blog. In the start I thought "Ok, it has a connection to the people who share it" but I didn't mind. After a while I figured out (a bit late, I admit) that hey - they can show what's in the blog without the links! I can see it is as showing off that here they get publicity in my blog. And some others just share links to the whole blog. Accept the fact it helps - I saw it from the start as a great complement. I never asked for it, but if people see my blog as good enough for sharing with others... It warm my heart. And it still goes on. I know about others who started to ask it happen to them too, but it's different. They need to ask for it. 

Thank you all!! I hope I will be able to inform about flamenco on the best way for much more time.



No comments:

Post a Comment