Sunday, April 7, 2013

Some people and other people

Just wanna tell again about the difference between people:

That other blogger who told me how much it's wrong that I write a blog cause no one read it (maybe accept him till he can remember I wrote things which I already forgot), told me twice what's so wrong in my blog (kinda everything) and he thinks that I'm not allowed to write it anyway - he has now this fan page in Facebook for telling people about flamenco. I admit that the idea is great (after all - this is one of the reasons for me to write this blog), but the way it goes..... Amazing how stupid people can be. He writes things which makes me wonder where have been when others picked up brains. And some people like it from time to time. And he send there links to his blog for people will see his dark light. Once when we met and took a long time to tell me what's wrong in MY blog - he told me who-knows-how-many-times that he controls 4 languages, because of it - I have to write in Hebrew. Here people loves flamenco. But what with the others? What about people from other states who likes more to read my blog than Israelis? What about shows and workshops abroad? What about people who still don't know if they interested? Doesn't matter to him. He writes in Hebrew. With many mistakes. I see the mistakes. I was born to to  this language and still live in it, and I read a lot......

Other people... I wrote about it. Recently some people started to share links to the blog in Facebook. Once it was someone that a certain post helped her studio, but most share links of the full blog. Today there was another one like this. I thanked her cause I think it's sweet of her (and it helps me after all, and to the people I publish their shows and workshops). Her answer was "Of course!". I wish there were more people like her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment