Tuesday, April 2, 2013

About the sharing

After the little problem... There was once something similar and it took me a long time to fix it. A matter of weeks which looked like forever and many messages to Facebook. Now I was pretty cruel with Facebook for it will be fixed fast. And I wrote here about it. This time - it took few hours till it has been fixed. No one told about help from readers, but as far as I asked for it and the problem has been fixed to fast - I have a feeling I received my help. If I'm right - thank you!

And one thing which is impossible to hide - some do help me in Facebook in another way. It happened more than once that people made "share" in Facebook to the link for the full blog. Thank you all! I see it as a great help - for me and to flamenco. 

THANK YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment