Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Tickets and white shirts for the end of year

After I've been washed that I don't bring a white shirt for the farruca - my mum gave me one white shirt that she have. White and elegant with buttons. I checked it last night and doesn't fit me. My mother become too small with time. I brought it back and my dad agreed to give me a shirt of him. That's an idea - I need a shirt that at least look like a men's shirt and it's white with buttons. My dad has many of those (and his case - it on't look like men's shirt, these are men's shirts). I checked one of Mars and Spencer that he have. Oh my... And when I look for men's shirts to myself in stores the sellers looks at me like I'm mad. It looks great on me and feels good in it. Meanwhile -the assistant of Neta sent an e-mail. She wrote it's a big surprise for both of them, but all tickets for our show has been sold pretty fast. Still some of the dancers wants some tickets for their families and close friends. If someone cancel in the last moment - they wants us to let know for giving the tickets for others. Well, we always made it to our families and friends till this year and I was disappointed when I found out it will be different this year, mostly because of the way I found it out (by mistake). I think I got used to the idea, but I still think that our families and friends has preference. After all - we have it only once a year, every time we dance something else (and for some it's the first time in this studio), so it's better to show it to the people we care about

No comments:

Post a Comment