Saturday, July 28, 2012

Yesterday - the big day

Ok, I think I start to relax. I should write about it while it's still fresh in my mind, although the idea thrill me again. It was hard, not perfect and still amazing. So - the start. We performed on the small stage of Suzanne Dellal. I came right on time and for a change I wasn't the first to come. Neta (of course) was already there, few from the studio and Ilan (who came to dance there as well). Because I didn't try (yet) to hide that I'm nervous and because a think I wrote in facebook - when Ilan asked me how I am I answered that I'm glad to tell that I'm still alive and didn't kill anyone. He said It's better because it could be hard to release me after that... To put my stuff I went naturally after Ilan to one of the dressing rooms there. He told me that isn't for me. Neta told me that we have different rooms for each level from the studio. That dressing room was to her and her company, and the little kids were there too. The beginners got the other good room (can't remember if they were with the medium level classes or not). The advanced (which I'm one of) got two halls, but those between the dressing rooms and the stairs to the stage. I was wearing in the start my farruca' clothes. I went to the ladies room to try to fix my hair in a front of a mirror. After all came and I saw how many changed to their batas - I changed to my bata de cola. While I change - a man who works there came in and said that all's is fine. Fine? I'm half naked, I don't know him and he comes behind quietly! Now's the time to laugh about my hair. Ilan and my friend said that my hair looks terrible. Ilan had to be cruel and said that my hair looks like a house for bats. My friend said she will help me to fix my hair from the start. Not too long after - we worked on my hair two of us together. It was including a lit of water and something like a half box of hair grease. My friend said that I can't fix my hair alone cause I come in a think of against. We've been always asked to make our hairs like helmets before shows. Because of it and because of some terrible things I said about my hair - my friend got a bit crazy, had some weird things to say while the weirdest (but I think it's kinda funny) was "a sheep on motorcycle". After she helped me - my hair didn't move and all my curls were in the place they should be. it was scary. Still - needed to be recorded. My friend was still busy with make up (to herself and others) - I got to catch Ilan to take me some photos this way before me hair will move (and I'm wearing some flamenco' clothes). A bit after the last rehearsal has started (with others) - were some delays because of the stage people. Were there also little kids who learned this year in hours that I didn't come to the studio. They were amazed from the batas. One looked mostly amazed by me and hardly stop looking at me. She was so cute till I did try to show her what's that thing. I didn't want to scare her, so instead of coming to her - I just tried to show few little things from far,few basic things that space gave me. The stage people made what they had to and the rehearsal back to track. We all has been asked to come to the hall itself. Accept Neta, the guitar player and the little kids - all of us has been asked to start in the hall's chair. In the stairs for the hall (from audience part) - a moment before I started to go up - I made my bata "jump" and catched in my hand. I was proud in myself it happened just like it's nothing. Up with the bata in my hand. I found a place to sit (easy). Not all came yet. My friend came from stage and got a bit scared, although there wasn't a full light in the hall itself - she said that she see all of us and no one blinks. She needs help!. She came to sit with us and not much after - a little rehearsal. Well, lots of stories, so the rehearsal itself will be next time (today) or something like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment