Saturday, July 28, 2012

My part in the rehearsal

When it was our time to up to the stage to check place on stage and start a rehearsal with the batas - few more problems. For a start we weren't ready on time to go on stage because we let the others go out to easy. Second problem - my joke on the benches... We found out that we don't need to have benches to disturb. It was the small stage/hall of Suzanne Dellal. Neta used to the bigger one and forgot how small this one. Instead of getting into the benches - I got into wires and the amplifiers. My almost tears didn't help. I've been told that there's nothing to do. Ilan and Einat saw it from the side from the place that dancers can hid in the moment before they go up to stage. Ilan told me that I got much improve in my ability. I was so pissed from the fact that my joke became a nightmare till I couldn't accept the complement just like that. I made a movement in my hand in the idea of "that's was nothing". Einat told me to be careful, but how much more can I be careful? I said that I'm afraid to kick the guitar player by mistake. Einat said that he can handle it, he can handle everything, I can believe her.We went down to the back in way that we shouldn't' no normal stairs and too small hack for our batas. The same thing we did with the farruca was better, but I got moved my place to be shown. In one brake to make all little things better - I've been told to close my legs. Sounds terrible, isn't? And it wasn't too open... And "running" the show before we do it in front of the audience. The caña was terrible for me. I still had a big fight with my bata. This time - I kicked one amplifier with my bata (and maybe with the shoe as well) till I could see it move. I think it's gonna be a joke in the studio till the end of time. The kids from the farruca saw it as well and told me to be careful on the amplifiers and all around it. Yeah, I hope not to kill anyone with my bata in the show... The quiet one started to laugh. Haha.. Not her problem. The real rehearsal of the farruca went out well accept the fact my pants went too down too many times. Still we didn't have time to practice the bow down. It was late, the audience started to come, Neta didn't want them to wait in the heat, good luck for all of us. I went to the ladies room. In this part - the dancers and audience share the same place. I tried to look if my people came. While I look from the side and get to the ladies room - I heard "Hi Orna". The other woman who came every Tuesday to classes and it's over when she couldn't come any more. She was talking in her mobile phone, but stopped for me. She asked me how I am. Before I could talk - I crucified. I'm not in this religion and don't even believe in God, but... Now only God can save me (or in another words - I'm about to die on stage). Till this point - I paid on her ticket. She was more worry about it. I told her that I need to be ready in few moments, so if she have some time after the show - I prefer that she will give my money back after the show. Because it's her I wasn't worry about the money and I needed to have my head in the show. I hardly could return to the back stage. The door has been closed and the quiet kid kept on the door from the inside. In the back when I changed back to the bata. The caña comes before the farruca. While pulling up my bata I heard shouts from the other hall for us: "Orna! Where is Orna??". I came running while closing the zipper. Einat told me that I can't perform like thins. My pants on the floor. The dirty one got new pants that she never tried before. Me? It was worse than ever in the rehearsal. The other one got a pin to make it smaller on her body. I didn't have any and no one had for me. And I was already with the bata. Einat was angry that we do it this way. Well, at least in the show itself the issue with my pants hardly was there in a miracle. Even I hardly noticed. The bell outside made the ring to make people go inside. From this moment on - everyone to be quiet, the show begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment