Thursday, July 26, 2012

Tonight - getting closer to the real end for this year

So tonight we have some more rehearsals. The hour has been changed for tonight, but this time no one will be after us. I hope that the singer will come tonight as promised. I know, I have been told more than once that everything will be allright, but it the most Israeli thing to say. I can't be sure that it all will be fine if we won't work on it hard. And this time - after we ask people to pay their tickets, and a good friend of mine finally can come (and she comes from far) - I want it work out. FINE! I always want it to go well, but this time I have some more reasons to want it. I have a feeling that I am the only one in the studio who takes it so hard. All the rest looks so calm... I will be calm when it will be over. After that - just to wait to next year, next shows (any good flamenco show) and see if I'll go to workshops

No comments:

Post a Comment